“The principal aim of a Convent School is often considered to be solely the imparting of secular knowledge. I endeavour to impress on the Sisters that their chief ambition should be the implanting of a deep and extensive knowledge of religion and the duties it involves” – Saint Emilie de Vialar
- To be familiar with the spiritual patrimony of St Emilie and share it with others;
- To witness to the tenderness of God in our everyday life;
- To respect values and beliefs different from our own in our everyday life;
- To second Divine Providence.
- To be of service to each person, to respect his/her dignity and take into account all his/her spiritual, physical, psychological and socio-cultural needs;
- To help each person discover his/her talents and potentialities, to achieve an aim in life;
- To give personal attention to each one: to instil self-confidence, trust and a sense of commitment;
- To show concern for the less privileged: to give special attention to persons with material, psychological and moral difficulties;
- To make sure that each person is accepted and loved;
- To offer young people an experience of life founded on gospel values.
Co-Responsibility & Solidarity
- To assure one’s responsibility for the mission;
- To encourage dialogue and team spirit amongst the personnel;
- To develop a healthy collaboration at all levels for a better service;
- To encourage dialogue and solidarity between the different schools in our Province.
Competence & Adaptation
- To encourage an on-going formation at all levels;
- To update our schools regularly… to answer to new needs;
- To be ready to take risks and accept changes for a better service;
- To evaluate periodically the objectives of the school;
- To cherish the patrimony handed down by the Congregation and take initiatives to develop and enhance it.